The investment strategy of the sub-fund is to generate investment returns by investing in long term cash generative projects with the opportunity for future resale, this to be accompanied by debt funding that provide secure returns to the fund over a long period.
The Sub-Funds approach is to be a long-term investor in its chosen projects. It will not adopt short-term trading strategies. The Company has stringent investment criteria which we adhere to in selecting projects for the Company’s investment portfolio. These criteria aim to ensure that the Company invests in:
• high quality businesses that can sustain a high return on operating capital employed;
• businesses whose advantages are difficult to replicate;
• businesses which do not require significant leverage to generate returns;
• businesses with a high degree of certainty of growth from reinvestment of their cash flows at high rates of return;
• businesses that are resilient to change, particularly technological innovation;
• businesses whose valuation is considered by the Company to be attractive.
DOWNLOAD OUR ELEVATE CAPITAL STRATEGY